Saturday 24 August 2013

My Go-to Holiday Products

Hey everyone! I hope your all doing well. I know I haven't uploaded a post in a long time, but as some of you might know I was on holiday. So I have put together a post on what I used when I was on the beaches. I am not going to be doing a review (no swatches), but all I am going to show you is what I used. 

Obviously when your on the beach, heavy makeup is not what you need, something fresh and light will do the job. 


I kept it super simple, spent 5 minutes doing my makeup in the morning, so here is what I used.

1) Tinted Moisturiser
I do believe that tinted moisturisers do not stay on as long as a foundation would stay on your skin. But I find a foundation heavy to wear on a beach, so I chose the Benefit 'You Rebel Lite' tinted moisturiser and it has an spf of 15 . 


I know, this is super light, but the one with the red tube is super orange. I found this blends right into my skin, leaving a nice healthy glow and it doesn't look light when blended into the skin. I did try the red tube one and that made me look like a tangerine! But this one was the perfect match. Just popped this on my hands and put it on like a normal moisturiser.

2) Mascara 
Mascara is a must for me, I just feel mascara gives an instant lift to eyes. 



So I used the Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara. I just gave my lashes a quick curl and popped this on. If you want to see a review on this mascara then do let me know. 

3) Bronzer
I love bronzing my skin just to give it a lovely glow. Using a bronzer when your on the beach just looks amazing. Using the right bronzer in the right paces (where the sun hits your face) just looks beautiful. I would highly recommend using a bronzer on your cheek bones, slightly across your nose, and a bit on your temples to give your skin a sun kissed glow.



I chose this Avon bronzer in the colour warm glow, it is not a matte bronzer. It has a light shimmer to it, and I absolutely love it! 

4) Lip Butter 
Instead of using a lipstick, I chose to use a lip butter, helps keep lips super hydrated.

This Revlon lip butter is amazing in the colour 027 Juicy Papaya. It doesn't come on as bright as it looks. Just a perfect coral to pop on your lips before you go out to the beach. 

If you guys want to see a review on any of these products then please do let me know. Thank you for reading!

Lots of Love 
Avi 
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment