Friday 21 June 2013

My Favorite everyday Mascaras

Hello everyone! I thought I would write a blogpost on my 2 favorite everyday mascaras. I always gets compliments on my eyelashes when I use these mascaras. 


The first Mascara is Maybelline the one by one Volum'Express and I absolutely adore this one! I have been using this for the last 2 years and will repurchase this one over and over again. I have bought other mascaras but nothing beats this one! 

The second one is Loreal Mega Volume Collagene 24hour mascara in the color extra black. I usually use this mascara after the Maybelline one just to give my lashes volume because the one by one mascara is mainly for separating the eyelashes and adding length. 


The Maybelline mascara has sort of a rubbery and spikey wand. So it really helps get the product into your lashes and really separate them, adding length at the same time. If you love separation in your lashes I would defiantly recommend this one. This Mascara is available at Boots or Superdurg for £8.49 Here's a closer picture of the wand: 
 

The Loreal Mascara has a bigger wand with loads of large bristles which really help to add volume and give the illusion of thicker lashes. This is available at Boots or Superdrug for £9.99.


I first layer lots of Maybelline mascara, I am not going to lie, the mascaras do clump. In order to avoid clumping during each stage of coating I comb my lashes through with an eyelash comb, which helps take out clumps. I then go in with one coat of the Loreal mascara just to add a tiny bit of volume. I then go over my bottom eyelashes with one coat of Maybelline mascara. 


As you can see the difference between my left eye (coated with the 2 mascaras) and my right eye (no mascara). As mentioned above, I do use a lash comb to really stop my mascara from chunks of clump and this helps in giving that flawless drama to your eyes. Definitely give this a try and do let me know how you get on with these mascaras.

Lots of Love
Avi
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment