Saturday 8 June 2013

My Real Techniques Face Brushes

Hello everyone! I thought I'd give you an insight on how I use my Real Techniques face brushes. I do own the entire line of the brushes, however, these are the face brushes I use on a daily basis. I own loads of brushes, but the Real Techniques brushes are my favorite of all! I have owned these brushes for over a year now and I can say, nothing has gone wrong with them, they still feel new. All Real Techniques brushes have multiple uses. I would highly recommend these brushes and they are available to purchase worldwide! So here are the brushes I use on a daily basis:

1) Buffing Brush 


I do use this on an everyday basis for my foundation application. I love to buff my foundation into my skin so that my foundation looks natural. This brush gives a flawless finish, and leaves no streak lines at all. I use this brush in circular motions to really blend my foundation. 

2) Expert Face Brush 


This brush has multiple uses. I do use this when I want a medium coverage foundation, which I tend to wear during the evening time. I love this brush for contouring. Its the perfect sized brush for really sculpting the cheekbones. I also use this brush to apply liquid highlighters. It blends the liquid highlighters really well! 

3) Stippling brush 


Once again, the stippling brush has multiple uses. I use this brush for my foundation too, gives a medium coverage as well, but really helps to blend out. I use this brush with cream blushes, really helps apply cream blushes very well. It does not disturb the foundation at all when using it with a cream blush. 

4) Blush Brush 


LOVE this brush! Amazing for powdering the face, amazing for using pressed powder and loose powder blushes! You only need to apply blush to the tip of this brush because the bristles around the brush help the blush blend. This is also amazing for bronzing the face. Once again it is good for contouring the face because as I mentioned earlier, the bristles around it help blend the product. 

5) Contour Brush 


I mentioned this brush in my previous post about contour and highlighting. This is a mini version of the blush brush. I do use it for contouring, but use it for concealing under the eyes. I use it to blend a lighter concealer under my eyes to give that Kim Kardashian highlight to the cheekbones. 

6) Setting Brush 



The name of this brush is pretty much self-explanatory. I do use this brush to set my concealer under the eyes. But this brush can be used to highlight in small areas of the face like the cheekbones, cupids bow, chin, nose etc. It is an amazing brush because it picks up the product in an instant and don't need to keep building it. 

Overall, I do love ALL my Real Techniques brushes and these brushes can be purchased in Boots or Superdrug in UK. They are inexpensive. I will do another post on how I use my other Real Techniques brushes. 

Lots of Love
Avi 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment